Petrified Tumble Stones is a fossil generated by the invasion of minerals, mainly silica or calcite, into the voids between and inside the cells of natural wood. When a tree turns into stone through the process of per mineralization, it results in Petrified Tumble Stones. It comes from the Latin word petro which means wood turned into stone.
- It helps you overcome fear, provides comfort during anxiety owing to its calming nature.
- It possesses energy from the earth that provides a sense of security, stability, and well-being.
- It gives you strength and courage to cope with difficult situations.
- It is renowned as the Stone of Transformation, as it acts as a support system to help you achieve your dreams and goals.
- It is a mood stabilizer.
- It dispenses reassurance when faced with any worries.