- Kamadhenu cow also known as Surabhi or Cow of Wish is a divine goddess.Kamadhenu is a cow of plenty who fulfills all the wish and is portrayed as the mother of all cows. Kamadhneu is also known as a Gayatri and worshipped as a heavenly cow. Kamdhenu is also known as Nanda, Sunanda, Surabhi, Susheela and Sumana.
- Size: (L x W x H) 12 cm X 10.5 cm X 9 cm.Material: Metal.Don’t wash, use dry cotton cloth to remove dirt.Ideal gift for have warming anniversaries, birthday, wedding gifts, return gifts, corporation gifts, religious-gifts & Indian festivals (Diwali).
- Beautiful creation of kamdhenu cow & calf is a perfect symbol of the undying aura of the holy saint that encompasses numerous devotees round the Globe.
- Kamdhenu cow with calf can be placed in the room of children and guests. With the impact of it children become obedient and it is highly auspicious for enhancing the good luck of your house. Every part of Kamdhenu s body has a religious significance. Its four legs symbolize the four Vedas, and its teats the four purusharthas. Its horns symbolize the Gods, its face symbolize the Sun and the Moon, its shoulders Agni and its legs the Himalayas.
- Kamdhenu is the sacred wish-cow that grants all your wishes and desires. Kamdhenu cow is the mother of divine qualities and on earth it is equivalent of Goddess. Kamdhenu cow idol along with its calf is the symbol of prosperity and Vatsalya (love that a mother feels for a child).
Metal Cow – “Cow for Wish”
Be blessed with immense Happiness, Prosperity and Fulfilment!
Believed to enhance the good luck of your house, this auspicious Metal Cow or Maa Kamdhenu is a sacred wish granting cow that fulfills the desires of the worshipper and brings peace & materialistic success. It also removes distressful home atmosphere, eliminates life obstacles and excessive expenses.
Add to cart