- Gua sha is used gently on the skin of the face, and quite aggressively on the skin of the body. Gua means scrape and sha means sand, and this practice has been used for thousands of years. The tools used in gua sha practices range from a Chinese soup spoon, to an animal bone and horn, to gemstones.
- The Gua Sha comes with an ultra-smooth surface that will never hurt your skin. Feel the stone’s soothing surface glide across your face while restoring its complexion!Gua Sha tools are made Amethyst stone; it benefits your skin & body health.It is thicker and better than traditional gua sha scraper. Durable, easy to clean, and static free.
- Simple to use, yet super effective, apply your Serum Concentrate(s) and glide the Gua Sha tool over skin.Gently use the smooth edges to scrape and lift the skin from the center of your face upwards toward the hairline.
- Amethyst. What many people don’t know about amethyst is how powerful it is at purifying the skin, reveals Sulzer. This popular purple stone soothes inflammation associated with acne and tightens pores.This amethyst skin Gua Sha is moisture balancing, soothing blemished skin.
- Benefits : -*Promotes lymphatic drainage.*Reduces puffiness and fluid buildup.*Relieves facial and jaw tension.*Aids in *circulation to give skin a glow.*Firms and lifts the face over time.Finish your beauty routine with the Gua Sha Facial Tool to relax the skin and boost healthy blood flow.
Amethyst Gua Sha Massager-Purple
Natural skin care healing equipment, Anti wrinkle therapy spa treatment.
Add to cart