- Desert Rose Selenite is a unique, natural crystal formation that is formed from the combination of water, wind and sand. It carries the energies of clarity, prosperity and purification. The Desert Rose is also referred to as the Sand Rose, Selenite Rose or Gypsum Rose. Found in dry, desert regions, each one is said to contain a unique spirit guardian. They have traditionally been used as talismans for protection, overcoming phobias and to help boost self confidence.
- Products Size : Length 4 cm x Width 3.2 cm x Height 4 cm | Color :White | Weight : 21 gm| Placement: You may place it near the entrance of your home /office/shop or in your living room or reception or study room or office cabin.You may keep it on a table.Sales Package :- 1 Selenite Desert Rose.
- A very Small Selenite Desert Rose. A Selenite Desert Rose is a rosette-shaped aggregate made up of numerous white Selenite blades (petals) with sand inclusions (that produce the light-brown coloring between the Selenite blades) that form during the seasonal evaporation of water over many years.
- Natural Desert Rose Selenite specimen in fine quality with beautiful well formed petals all over the cluster.You will receive the exact cluster as shown in the pictures.
- This Stone Are making from Natural Stones so there might be a very slight variation.This gemstone sizes(thickness) may appear slightly different from the Natural Stone.It may represent an entire lot of items so the pattern you receive may vary slightly to the one you see above but the healing properties of the product remains the same.
Mini Desert Rose Selenite Desert Rose
Desert rose is the colloquial name given to rose-like formations of gypsum or baryte crystal clusters which contain abundant grains of sand. The petals are crystals flattened on the crystallographic axis, fanning open in radiating flattened crystal clusters.The rosette crystal habit tends to occur when the crystals form under arid sandy conditions, such as a shallow salt basin becoming evaporated. The crystals form a circular series of flat plates that give the rock a similar shape to a rose blossom.Gypsum roses tend to have sharper edges better defined than baryt roses. Celestine and other minerals bladed with evaporate may also form clusters of rosettes.It is believed by some that each piece of Desert Rose contains a spirit guardian and each one is different. And because of this, this stone has been used as a protective talisman while giving you a boost of self-confidence and self-worth. It can also be helpful for those struggling with grief or loss.Raw stones are in their natural form, no polishing, no altering. They are more fragile and can break more easily than other formations, some prefer the look of a raw stone as that is how it would have been found in the Earth.
|Dimensions||4 × 3.2 × 4 cm|