- Turquoise as a gemstone promotes leadership in a human being and especially for people with frequent travels.As per Hindu mythology wearing Turquoise on hand during new moon brings luck.Size : Free Size (Adjustable ) width -7 cm, Weight : 13 Gram. Material : Alloy, Gemstone : 2
- Fashionable casual looks, Twisting Casual Leaves design with opening stylish and attractive silver bracelets made of premium material, good glossiness and fine craftsmanship Open End Bangle. classy style de to club with any of your favorite outfit. An Admirable Gift For Your Mother, Sister, Wife And Girlfriend. | Ideal For Party, Office & Daily Wear | Beautifully Designed Bracelet Can Be Used On Birthday, Marriage, Engagement, Any Occasion.
- Adorable Make a style statement with this stunning Bracelet. Fashionable, Antique Traditional Stylish and Trendy Light Weight Delicate and Elegant Designer Bracelet.Complete Your look with this lustrous and beautiful hand kada and enhance your beauty with Fashion Jewellery.
- kada/bracelet with ethnic wear such as a saree, salwar suit or a lehenga for a classic ethnic look and you can also match them with fashion slippers or ethnic footwear of your choice.
- Keep the jewelry away from direct heat, water, perfumes, deodorants and other strong chemicals as they may react with the metal or plating. Store the jewelry when not in use in a storage box or a cloth pouch to retain its shine.
Turquoise Silver Cuff Kada
Turquoise is the oldest stone in history originating from turkey and is the talisman of kings and warriors. This stone represents strength. It is opaque and very soothing to touch and eyes. Many believed Turquoise as the universal stone, believing their minds would become one with the universe when wearing it. Indian priests wore during ceremonies to invoke the Sky God . Turquoise worn on the body or used in ceremonies signifies the presence of Sky God on earth.
Out of stock